Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I need help running on Mondays

And honestly I need a little more motivation now that my work schedule has changed. I can't get home as early as I used to, so I've got to find some way of running early in the evening without starving to death. I'm going to try bringing work out clothes with me so that I can run at parks close to work (and close to my old apartment). This way I can knock out the run quickly, drive home, and then eat dinner. I think it'll help with the issue of running on Mondays, and I have to stick to my new schedule of M,W,Sat. Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next two months, and I have to be ready for the Warrior Dash! The pollen seems to be calming down too, which will help. The count today is 105, which is way better than almost 6,000 a few weeks ago.

No comments: