Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finals are finished!!

Phew! Now that the semester is done, I can start to relax a little. I start classes again on Tuesday, so there isn't really much of a break, but I'm only taking one class for sanity's sake. It's supposed to be a hard class with an awesome professor, so I'm looking forward to it. Learning is fun! And no, I'm not being sarcastic LOL!

Since my work load will be lighter, I'll be able to focus on running some more. The weather will warm up soon as well (it better!), so that will help. My biggest hurdle at this point? My eating schedule. I've gotten used to eating a really early dinner (4:30) during the week, which means running right after work is going to be hard when I'm already hungry. I gotta figure out how to deal with that problem, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

No comments: