Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boy am I out of shape!

I went for a run today, since the weather was so awesome. I think I did pretty well considering there are a few decent hills at Wills Park, and I haven't trained consistently in forever. Unfortunately I can tell by how long it took my heart rate to get back down to resting level that I'm in some sad shape. My legs are going to hurt tomorrow too. This just means I need to be more consistent, but that's going to happen very soon. I just finished one of my final exams and will turn in a project tomorrow. This leave my last final exam for Wednesday - HOORAY!!!

School starts again the following Tuesday, which isn't much of a break, but it means that the whole weekend is free. It also means that since I'm just taking one class I'll have more time for running. This is perfect since the weather is beginning to get better, and the Warrior Dash is only getting closer. Some friends that came to the park with me tried the 6 ft wall there that Alpharetta PD use for their physical agility tests. Let's just say we have a lot of work cut out for us LOL!

No comments: