Thursday, December 4, 2008

Would you run every single day for 30 years?

I was so inspired reading this article that I just had to write about it. This man has been running every single day for 30 years. He's run through broken toes, a heel infection, and who knows how many days of inclement weather. We can talk about how running is healthy and good for you and whatever, but this guy keeps going because it's fun. It's in his blood.

I read this tonight when I was supposed to be running myself. I just couldn't bring myself to go to the gym and get on that treadmill tonight (it's so boring!!). I am, however, looking forward to my runs this weekend when I will be outside.

Well, I'll give myself a break today because we're all allowed a day to be lazy. But you bet I'll be remembering this guy when I'm running Saturday.

No comments: