Monday, December 8, 2008

Ahhh the eliptical....

So I had read in another blog that a great way to break up the monotony of running on a treadmill is to essentially circuit train using a variety of cardio machines. i.e. run for 10 minutes, then get on a bike for 10 minutes, then 10 minutes on an elliptical, etc. So I did that on Saturday. I got 30 minutes of really good cardio in, and I felt awesome. Unfortunately I woke up Sunday with my upper back so sore I could hardly move my neck. Turns out that going bonkers on the elliptical can really strain your upper back. I finally stopped being sore this afternoon!

Will I do this kind of training again? Absolutely. It was actually a lot of fun. Will I exercise (ha! pun intended) more caution the next time I'm on an elliptical machine? Hells yeah.

P.S. I only wish my butt looked as good as this chick's.

No comments: