Friday, December 19, 2008

Bondi Band

Oh the joys of Bondi Band!

I had read about them in another running blog I subscribe to, and since they were on sale I decided I should try them out. I just received them today, and they're awesome!! I have short hair that isn't long enough to put up in a pony tail, but it's long enough to get on my nerves while working out. Most of the ones I ordered are more for everyday wear, but the black one was ordered specifically for running because it's dry wick. These bands are super wide so they hold back my hair without having to worry about bobby pins or elastic bands. I certainly recommend trying them out - especially if regular head bands give you head aches like they do for me. I like to think that my enormous head means my brain is bigger =)

Wish me luck in my race tomorrow! I will have results and hopefully pictures up shortly.

No comments: