Sunday, September 12, 2010

Like it or not, I'm committed!

Well, unless I care to toss out a good chunk of change I am obligated to participate in the Georgia Half Marathon because I'm registered. It feels so official! I even got to enter what name I'd like listed on the race bib, which you never get with the smaller races. It'll be so much easier to identify me in pictures LOL!

Since we're talking about the race, I did get a run in (finally!). I hit the Greenway after class, and did my usual walk/run for 1.5 miles. I'll get out again Tuesday night whether I like it or not since I need to get a good foundation for at least a decent walk/run for this race. It would be terrible to get going and then to injure myself. It's still a bit hot and humid outside, but I'm very glad that the weather will be getting cooler soon. I'll be complaining about the cold soon enough, but that's another story.

No comments: