Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 Miles!

I decided to take advantage of my renewed motivation and extend my mileage today. Instead of my usual 1.5 miles of walk/run I did 2 full miles. I feel pretty good, and I think I'm on track to being able to handle 4-5 miles by the end of the year. I'm still getting the half-marathon training plan in my email, so I'm getting a good look at what kind of training I will need to do next year.

On another note, I saw a guy on the trail with no shoes on. I just don't get it. Isn't the ground nasty? I can't help but think of all the icky stuff we step on with our shoes on. All of that might get into your skin! EWW!! I hope he had a recent tetanus shot. Never mind the fact that this poor guy obviously can't tan so his legs and feet were like rods of glowing white light. Rough!

No comments: