Friday, September 24, 2010

Funny side note

So I was poking around my blog because I was bored, and I noticed a tab called Stats. Included in the stats are what countries readers are in (hi Russia, Ukraine, and Malaysia!), how many views your blog has received, which posts are the most read and which google searches bring up your blog. There are a lot of other things too, but those caught my attention. The most interesting section was what was deemed my most popular post. Can you guess what it was? My armpit hurts! LOL!!! I guess I ought to write more silly posts about how I hurt myself doing stupid every day tasks.

Why am I bored? I'm trying to work on a project for class. In fact, it's my FINAL project that is broken up into three sections. It's a fascinating project (opening an offshore manufacturing facility in Malaysia), but I'm having a hard time focusing. I can't think about writing RFPs and choosing vendors right now.

Anyhoo, I thought you all would find that funny. Maybe I'll hurt something else that sounds just as silly as my arm pit =)

No comments: