Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great eating tips

I've come across this article a couple times, and each time I read it I agree with it more and more. I have tried food diaries, counting calories, figuring out "serving sizes", etc. All that did was make me crazy. And guilty. It's just not a good place to be. I've just tried to eat better overall with room for splurges. Stop worrying so much about the technicalities with your diet and just eat more fruit, veggies, fiber, and whole foods and skip the processed junk. You'll feel better, lose some weight, and be a little saner for it.

Speaking of sanity, if you're wondering why most of my posts are coming around the weekend it's because school is keeping my extraordinarily busy. I'm trying to make all As which means I have to be way on top of all my work. This time I am graduating with honors damn it!

No comments: