Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I might need a new strategy

So I hurried home yesterday and knocked out a run before it got too dark to be outside. Unfortunately I can see how this strategy might not work once the sun sets sooner. I'm trying to decide between these two options:

1. Buy reflective gear and keep running in the evening around the neighborhood?

2. Buy reflective gear and run early in the morning?

Option one gives me the flexibility to run as long as I need to. Option two lets me enjoy more daylight. Option two also forces me to get up early, which is really hard to do. I'll have to make it to a running store soon and get some reflective gear either way, so financially it's the same.

We'll have to see what suits my schedule the best soon. I will of course keep everyone updated :)

No comments: