Saturday, February 28, 2009

Guns n Hoses

We've had a lot of rain the Atlanta area this weekend. This was actually the first race I've signed up for that was held during the rain (all the other races I've run happened during great weather yay!). Unfortunately because of my concussion, I just didn't feel comfortable running on wet pavement. If I hit my head again before it's healed completely, I will not only re-injure myself but will make the subsequent injury much much worse. My running buddy Jennifer didn't feel comfortable running in that amount of rain either, so we collected our t-shirts and went to breakfast. I wish it had been a nicer morning because it wasn't very cold and the course looked fun. Oh well. I have another race in two weeks, so I will definitely be running in that - rain or shine.

No comments: