Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stress sucks!

School has gotten the better of me. I have two projects due this week (tomorrow and Thursday) and then two finals next week. On top of that I have family coming over and need to clean house. So what does my body do? Gets sick. Again. For the second time in less than two months. *sigh* Oh well. Would running help? Probably. I haven't had a chance to run since I took Rex out for his first run. I would have run last weekend but it snowed! It didn't stick, which is normal, but if it's cold enough to snow this gal doesn't want to be out.

On another note Rex obtained a copy of the P90X workout routine. I haven't seen it yet, but a friend of ours thinks it would help him a lot. Once I've had a chance to try some of the workouts I'll let everyone know.

In light of the winter weather and upcoming holidays, here are some ideal gift ideas for winter running gear:

Running tights
Long sleeved technical tees
Trail shoes (if you're running in snow and slush)
Technical socks
Running gloves (like those made by Under Armor)
Skull caps/balaclavas
Hoodies

No comments: