Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Updates!

So it's been a minute since I posted since I've been crazy busy with my new job. Long story short, my routine is a little shaky. Combine that with the insanely hot summer we are experiencing so far, and I'm full of excuses not to run. What was my solution to that?

I'm signed up for the All-State half marathon in October! I'm really excited since it'll be a challenging course (Atlanta is known for heat, hills and humidity!). This will get me motivated like a race usually does. I ran tonight even though I didn't feel like it.

My goals for this race are to train better (including more focus on form) and achieve a better time. I was directed to a cool site with tons of free training plans that I will share in another post.

Hopefully Red and I can run together soon. It'll be good to have a running buddy again. Woohoo!

No comments: