Monday, October 25, 2010

OMG it's finally over!

Well, I did it! Grad school is finally over, and aside from work and family I have no other obligations going on in my life (for now). Now that my free time has suddenly become available to me, it's time to start piecing together my running schedule. I think I'll stick with my T,T,S,S schedule for two reasons. 1. I like it. 2. It conforms to most training programs and allows me to fit those recommendations in easily as I train.

Today though? I rest. The last two weeks have been so nutty that I wasn't getting a lot of sleep, I ate a lot of junk food, consumed way too much caffeine, and overall just neglected everything except my project.

I'll start with slowly getting back into just being able to run about 4 miles. I've been getting my half marathon training schedule from about.com, so I'm saving those until it's time to start training for that.

Now watch me get stir crazy because I'm not used to having evenings and weekends free LOL!

No comments: