Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yeah it's been a while

I haven't posted anything in a while because 1. I'm super busy with school and work and 2. I haven't run in about a week. I'm not beating myself up over this though. My school schedule (classes on Wednesday and Thursday nights) leaves little room for working out, and quite frankly it's hard to squeeze the runs in. I'm not worried about being able to handle the Warrior Dash, which I am really looking forward to.

Remember that thing about food being my primary motivator for running? This is the place Red, Rex, and I have decided we're eating after the race. The Dillard House. I love good Southern cooking, and this place is said to have amazing food. Plus it's a chance to scope the place out because they have rooms for rent and horses to ride. Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend in the future!

No comments: