Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm back! Sort of...

So I have two weeks off from school. What do I do to fill that time? Yard work. In one of the hottest summers I can remember in Georgia. We just had the first official day of summer on Monday and we've settled in 90+ heat. I won't be surprised one bit if and when we break 100 degrees. Needless to say I'm really tired, but quite proud of my work. There's a different kind of pride when it comes to making your home look nice.

Anyhoo, I'm going to start running some time soon. Just gotta find a time and stick to it. Classes next session are on Tuesday nights, so I have a feeling my running schedule will be something like W,Th,S,M. I haven't decided which day on the weekend will be a running day. We'll see.

On another note I played with the template for the appearance of the blog. I hope everyone likes it! Those that actually visit the site anyway. If you're anything like me you get most of your subscriptions in some kind of feed device like Google Reader.

No comments: