Friday, November 28, 2008

My first blog post!

Hello everyone! To give you all a history of who I am and what I'm writing about, let me start with the basics.

I am a 27 yr old living in the north Atlanta suburbs. I began running off and on almost 2 years ago to help my husband get in shape because he was trying to become a police officer. (He is now a full fledged law enforcement officer working in the Atlanta area) I ended up really enjoying it (especially since it's a free sport!) and I've managed to stay pretty consistent with it during the past 6 months. The topics I plan on covering will range anywhere from my running progress to nutritional information and anything in between.

So...if you have questions or suggestions please feel free to post them here! I still classify myself as a beginning runner, so hopefully we'll see some real progress that I can write about in the future.

No comments: